Yesterday I posted this Easter favor... with the promise of a tutorial today. Here is the photo tutorial....
You will need:
- 1 piece Coastal Cabana card stock - 2" x 11"
- 1 piece Coastal Caban card stock - 2-1/4" x 3-3/4"
- 1 Whisper White card stock Circle - 3/4"
- 1 Primrose Petals on Whisper White card stock - punched
- 1 Whisper White card stock Petite Petals - 2 petals
- 1 Old Olive card stock Petite Petals - cut into single petals
- 1 piece fringed Old Olive card stock - 2" x 3/4"
- 1 Old Olive scrap - for stem
- 1 Daffodil Delight Candy Dot
- 1 piece of Strawberry Slush Ruffled Stretch Trim - 2"
- Stampin' Dimensional
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- 1-3/8" Circle Punch
- Sponge Dauber
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad
- Tiny ball of cotton
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Punch Art Bunny: Sponge the Whisper White Circle and the two petal Petite Petals punch shape with Smoky Slate. Glue the two pieces together. Add a tiny balled up piece of cotton for the tail. (Note: The Small Heart Punch can also be used for the bunny ears.)
Easter Favor Body:
Step 1: Use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on both ends of the 2" x 11" piece of Coastal Cabana card stock. Place the punched card stock on the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (as shown below) and score at 4-1/2" and 6-1/4". Fold and decorate as desired. Set aside.
Step 2: Place the 2-1/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Coastal Cabana card stock on the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (as shown below) and score at 1/4" along both long edges. Turn the card stock and score again at 1/4", 1", 2-3/4" and 3-1/2". Use the 1-3/8" circle Punch to create an opening in the center of the piece.
Step 4: Glue the box base inside the decorated outside piece. (Note: Don't forget to stamp your "Hand Stamped by" image BEFORE you assemble the two pieces!)
Step 5: Insert the candy egg of your choice. Tie top front and back together with the 3/8" Strawberry Slush Ruffled Stretch Ribbon.